Due diligence is a service that involves the issue of providing relevant information for decision making on an important and crusial problem that must be carried out by the company. Some types of due dilligence assignments include :
- Due dilligence for the cause of problem loans spread to the bank over the intended debtor.
- Due Diligence of a company’s acquisition plan.
- Due diligence on the plan to increase share capital and plans to go public.
- Due Diligence of problems related to the rerganamerger of several companies.
- Due Diligence of problems relating to sales plans or the release of one business unit or subsidiary.
- Due Dilligence plans expansion of business and additional models of new shareholders.